My mother’s desire was to move back to Antigua, West Indies where she used to say, “meh navel string buried.” My mother’s dream was to build an educational center that could support individuals and communities in healing themselves. My mother’s destiny will be to leave a legacy for the next generation because Miss Daisy’s Daughter, DeBorah, will be the driving force behind the Pushing Daisy Drive. I feel confident this is a goal I can accomplish with vision, commitment, and especially your help. The drive is broken down into three phases listed below.
MISSION: To build an Eco-friendly home/health education center and private foundation in Antigua, West Indies, in honor of my mother’s legacy of service.
PHASE ONE- START UP FUNDS
OBJECTIVE: To attain the training, planning and start-up funds necessary for designing the Eco-friendly health education center and setting up the private foundation.
$2,200 CalEarth Institute SuperAdobe Training & Midwest Permaculture Certification
$1,500 Start-up Fees for Private Foundation & Association Membership Fees
$3,700: Total Fundraising Goal
PHASE TWO- BUILDING FUND
OBJECTIVE: To build an Eco-friendly home and educational center in Antigua, West Indies.
FUNDING GOAL: TBA
Before my mother made her transition, we used to talk about her healing herself first and then helping others. Our plan was to heal her blood clots first and to build a two story Eco-friendly house in Antigua where we could live on the top floor and use the bottom floor as a self-help health educational center to promote healthy life practices and support people going through critical illnesses.
PHASE THREE- OUTREACH FUND
“There is no success without successors” -Author unknown
OBJECTIVE: To leave a legacy of service for the next generation via a scholarship and endowment fund in memory of my late mother, Daisy Elizabeth Teresa King Bellony.
FUNDING GOAL: TBA
Setting up a family private operating foundation allows me to pass down a legacy of service that will also include the importance of self-care and financial stability. This is something I know that I must master myself, and heading up this project is a wonderful way for me to “walk my talk.”
#1 MAKE A DONATION
You can make a donation of ANY amount. However, with a minimum $10 Daisy Drive Donation, your name will be listed in the Daisy Drive Donors section of the weekly promotion post. ALSO! UNTIL JULY 26th, as a contributing author to Careers From the Kitchen Table: Insider Secrets To Starting & Running a Successful Home-Based Business, I’m including the e-book free, which includes 8 hours of downloadable audio and interviews with the likes of Jack Canfield, Lisa Nichols and others. (P.S. I’d love your feedback on my story, Writing to Recover From the Loss of My Mother, on pg. 91)
#2 BUY A DESTINY CARD REPORT
30% OFF REPORTS w/ COUPON CODE “PDD” UNTIL JULY 26TH
My mission is to share powerful principles and practices that motivate light beacons become better conscious co-creators of the life they desire. The Destiny Cards is an ancient astrological system hidden in the ordinary deck of playing cards that can give you insight into your life cycles and relationships to make better choices. However, you still have to choose! Learn more about The Destiny Cards and My Approach to Coaching .
$25.00– Order Destiny Card Report (Use the “PDD” coupon code @ checkout)
#3 BE PART OF THE POV PRE-CROWDFUNDING PROMO & GET FREE PERKS
As part of a pre-crowdfunding campaign, my goal is to complete the rough draft of my forthcoming book, Prayers of a Virgin: 52 Weeks of Poetic Inspiration and Personal Planetary Guidance with the Destiny Cards and “blook” the first 3 Chapters by my mother’s Earthday on September 26th. Inspired by the death of Daisy, POV is both a daily inspirational book, as well as an astrological guidebook, specific to your birth date. The final goal is to raise the funds on Indiegogo to edit, format and publish the printed book by Nov. 14th, 2017. Here are three ways you can contribute:
- Give Feedback: Leading up to the Indiegogo Campaign, I’ll be “blooking” the first 3 Chapters of POV and generating polls, surveys and even contests for the needed feedback before the publishing stage. Indiegogo also has a feature where I can share the draft crowdfunding campaign page with my tribe before it goes live to gain your input and suggestion.
- Share the Love: Whether you share my posts, podcasts, Pinterest pics or Youtube videos, the more the book campaign is buzzing around, the better it bee-comes.
- Purchase & Promote: Indiegogo’s referral incentive program makes it possible for me to track the people fans refer to the campaign and that allows me to give perks to tribe members that are most active! Note: More details coming soon on the Indiegogo crowdfunding promo & launch date!
#4 SHOP THE TRAVEL BUG STORE- COMING SOON!
@ The Travel Bug Store, you’ll be able to:
*Purchase Photos: “Bug Shots of the Week Series” & “Shots of Bee-u-tiful Spots Series”– You can support the Pushing Daisy Drive, as well as other youth programs that are close to my heart, when you purchase the exceptional photography of photographers donating the proceeds of their pictures to the Pushing Daisy Drive.
* Shop I-Tunes & Amazon: As an affiliate, when you shop or purchase items that I recommend, you automatically support the cause, making it a win-win for everybody. Once it’s fully operational, you can also visit my Amazon Travel Bug Store .
* Purchase My Books & Pay Per View Videos: Pay What You Want (PWYW) Book Series on Smashwords and Pay Per View Videos on Daily Motion related to travel tips, conscious co-creation and more.